UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission )
Post Name – Combined Medical Services Exam(CMS), 2017
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 – UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) has invited applications to fill 710 vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination(CMSE) – 2017. Candidates can apply to the exam only through online mode from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm. Other details are as below.
Total Number of Posts: 710
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer(ADMO) in Railways: 450 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer(AMO) in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Posts
- Central Health Services (Junior Posts): 216 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO) in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in North, East, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-08-2017: Maximum Age limit is 32 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST by 05 years and for OBC-03 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have already passed or appearing in final year of MBBS from a recognised university are eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Computer based test followed by interview.
Application Fee: For General Candidates it’s Rs. 200/- Payable online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan. Fee relaxation for Female, SC ,ST & PH Candidates.
| Online Application Starts from
| Last Date to Apply online
| Fee Payment last date
| Exam Date