Stenographer– The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university. Adding to this, candidates must have 60 wpm Hindi stenography speed and 30 wpm Hindi typing speed in Computer.
Additional Private Secretary/ Additional Private Secretary Dept.- The candidate must be a Graduate from a recognize university.
Office Assistant /ARO- The candidate must completed Graduation from a recognized university and must possess 30 wpm Hindi Typing speed in computer
How to Download the SBI Interview Call Letter 2017 –
1. Candidates who have applied for the posts may check all the details at the official website of UPPCL- www.uppcl.org
2. From the home page, candidates have to open the Vacancy/ Results section.
3. In this section, candidates will get the post wise links for Downloading the Admit Card with the Advt No and prescribed post names.
4. After clicking on the relevant link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page.
5. Here the candidates have to enter their Login ID and Password and in order to get logged in with their respective details.
6. After login, candidates will be able to download the admit card for the CBT.