Welcome to NewSarkariJobs – Read Current Affairs from the most reliable source. Get all the latest and updated Current Affairs daily and prepare for preparation of IAS, UPSC, Banking, IBPS, Railways and much more only at www.newsarkarijobs.com
06 September 2017 – Current Affairs
10 Agreements and MOUs signed by PM Narendra Modi on his visit to Myanmar
1.After attending the BRICS summit, PM Modi left for a 3-day visit to Myanmar where he was received by the President of Myanmar Htin Kyaw.
2. MOUs on maritime security Cooperation,up gradation of Women’s Police training, coastal Surveillance system, on the establishment of MIIT, the establishment of India-Myanmar Center for Enhancement of IT-Skill,etc.were signed between India and Myanmar.
Rajnath Singh and CM Yogi Adityanath flagged off the Lucknow metro on 6th September
1. The Lucknow Rail Metro was inaugurated and flagged off by Home Minister Rajnath Singh and CM Yogi Adityanath.
2. The Lucknow Metro will be operational from Transport Nagar to Charbagh daily from 10 am to 6 pm in an 8.5-km corridor.
Sushma Swaraj will attend the 3-day Eastern Economic forum in Russia
1. The External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj reached the Russian port city, Vladivostok on a three-day visit to attend the third Eastern Economic Forum which will help to stress on issues relating to global trade. Delegates from at least 24 countries are attending the gathering.
2. Sushma Swaraj will hold bilateral talks with Russian minister Sergei Lavrov.
Narayan Murthy-Infosys co-founder honored with PLus Alliance prize
1.The co-founder of Infosys, Mr.N.R.Narayana Murthy and the Scientist Veena Sahajvalla from Mumbai got the PLuS Alliance Prize.
The Prize of USD 50,000 was awarded in two categories; Education Innovation and Research Innovation.Narayana Murthy was presented the PLuS Alliance Prize for Global Leadership while Professor Sahajwalla for Research Innovation.
Indo-Nepal Joint military exercise Surya Kiran was held
1.The 12th edition of the Indo-Nepal joint military exercise was held in Nepal.It was a 14-day exercise.It focussed on the skills and abilities required to counter-terrorism and counter-terror, forest fighting and natural disaster management operations.
2. It was held at Nepal Army Battle School (NABS) in Saljhandi, Nepal.Around 300 troops from each side participated in this exercise.
Reliance General Insurance company has been granted permission by IRDAI for IPO
1. The Reliance general insurance company received permission from the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India(IRDAI) for its Initial Public Offering(IPO) in the market.
2. The Reliance general insurance is a 100% subsidiary of Reliance capital.
National Nutritional strategy launched in New Delhi
1.National Nutrition Strategy has been launched in New Delhi by the Green Revolution Leader, Dr. M S Swaminathan and Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog Dr. Rajiv Kumar.
2.The strategy will focus on 4 main determinants of nutrition- food, health services, income and water.Kuposhan Mukt Bharat linked to Swachcha Bharat and Swastha Bharat is related to National Nutritional strategy.
Banks without Aadhar Centers will be penalized with Rs. 20000.
1.In July, the UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India) has ordered public and private banks to open Aadhar enrollment centers in 10% of their branches at least.One additional month has been given to the banks for now.
2.A penalty of Rs. 20000 every month will be imposed on each branch for not following the instructions.
China bans individuals and companies from raising funds from initial Coin Offerings
1.China has banned raise of funds through cryptocurrencies or digital currencies as it is giving rise to illegal-fund raising.
2.ICOs have become a lucrative business for currency entrepreneurs.
Ankur Mittal, the Indian shooter wins silver at the ISSF world cup
1.Mittal won silver at the ISSF Cup being held in Moscow in the double trap event.
2.Mittal lost to James Willett from Australia just by a point.Ankur Mittal scored 74 points.Willet also created a world record with his 75 points.