Exam Name- HPCL Assistant Technicians recruitment 2017
Name of Post – Assistant Process Technician & Assistant Boiler Technician
Total Posts- 76 posts
1. Assistant Process Technician – 67 Posts
2. Assistant Boiler Technician – 09 Post
Qualification(Educational) – Candidates should have 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering (50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) for Post No. 01 & 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) for Post No. 02.
How to Apply –
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online at the organisations web portal at www.hindustanpetroluem.com in between 22nd May 2017 to 22nd June 2017.
Procedure to apply
1. Log on to www.hindustanpetroluem.com
2. After logging in Click on the career opportunities section.
3. Click the desired post to apply.
4. Fill in the details accurately as specified in the official notification of the advertisement.
5. After submitting the application take the printout of the filled application form for your future reference.
Mode of Selection – Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test/computer based test.