Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Commission (APSRTC) has published latest recruitment notification 2013 for Driver Women backlog vacancies. There are total 11280 posts drivers in APSRTC for Women Candidates. For more details like Qualifications, Salary, age limit, Selection Process, How to Apply for APSRTC, Application format etc given below.
APSRTC Recruitment 2013 Women Drivers backlog details:
Total Number of Vacancies : 11280 posts
- Candidates should write and read a regional language (i.e., Telugu or Urdu)
- Must not be less than 160CMs in height
- Must be holding a Driving Licence valid for driving HPMV and HGV or "TRANSPORT VEHICLE" continuously for a period of not less than 18 months on the date of selection.
- Must be above 22 years of age and below 35 years of age as on 1.7.2012
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / BC candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who are former members of Deference services of Indian Union will be permitted to count the period for which they have held a Military heavy duty vehicle licence towards the period.
Selection Process : Selection process will be done by conducting Driving Test to all the eligible candidates.
Application Fee :
Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / BC communities and Ex-Servicemen and Rs. 200/- for OC candidates in the form of Demand Draft , drawn in favour of APSRTC in any scheduled bank.
How to apply : Candidates should apply in the prescribed format. applications in any other form will be rejected. duly filled applications should be reach to the respective Regional Manager's office either in person or through Registered Post / Speed Post.
Last date : 18 December 2012
For Application format / Advertisement details of APSRTC Recruitment 2013 :
Official website of APSRTC : www.apsrtc.gov.in
Visit www.newsarkarijobs.com for more updates.