Chennai Metro Rail Limited requires efficient , experience and competent officials for the Managerial vacancies. Candidates who have interested for managerial jobs in Chennai Metro Rail Limited vacancy details given below.
The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)” was incorporated on 03-12-2007 under the Companies Act. It has been converted into a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding. CMRL requires efficient, experienced and competent officials for the following posts:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment details:
- General Manager : 04posts ( Operations, Signal&Telecom, Rolling Stock, Electrical Traction)
- Additional General Manager (Safety) : 01post
- Deputy General Manager : 04posts (Operations, Signal, Telecom, Construction)
- Manager : 07posts (Track, Signal, Telecom and Software)
- Deputy Manager (Civil) : 02posts
- Asst. Manager (Audit) : 01post
How to Apply : The complete applications in the prescribe format along with all relevant document should reach to the Addl. General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Harini Towers No.7, Conron Smith Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai-600 086.
Last date for applications submission : 31.10.2012
For Advertisement / Notification details of Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment details : http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/Recrt%20Adv%2003-10-2012.pdf