Indian Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Mumbai (IBPS) on 11.03.2012 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS. Candidates need to apply through Online Application Registration at Indian bank website www.indianbank.in. For Educational Qualification of India Bank, How to Selection for Indian bank , How to Apply, Pay Scale, Exam Syllabus, age limit and more .
Indian Bank Notification details:
Total Vacancies : 215posts
Post name :
- Legal Officer : 25posts
- Computer Officer (IT Officer) : 10posts
- Rural Development Officer / Asst. Manager (Agril) : 151#
- Rajbhasha Adhikari / Hindi Officer / Asst. Manager (OL) : 29posts
1. Max 32 years as on 01.12.2011 for Legal Officer and Computer Officer (IT Officer)
2. Max 30 years as on 01.12.2011 for Rural Development Officer / Asst. Manager (Agril) & Rajbhasha Adhikari / Hindi Officer / Asst. Manager (OL)
Candidates should have Graduate Degree / Diploma / PG in Concerned subjects.
Application Fee : Rs. 20/- for SC / ST / PWD (Rs. 100/- for all others)
How to Apply :
Candidates need to apply through Online registration at Indian Bank website www.indianbank.in.
Last date for Online Registration : 05/09/2012
Click Here for Indian Bank Notification 2012 details