Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has published recuitment notification for Group 'B' & 'C' posts in ITB Police Force from Indian Citizens. Candidates who search for Police Jobs in ITBP . eligible candidates can apply before last date of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment 2012. For more details like educational & Phsical Standard, Selection Procedure for ITBP Notification, Application fee and more given below.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Vacancy details:
- Inspector (Dietician) : 01post
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 55posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theater Technician) : 05posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Electro Cardiography Technician ) : 02posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) : 03posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector ( Physiotherapist) : 02posts
- Head Constable (Jr) X-Ray Assistant : 02posts
- Head Constable (Lab Asstt. Blood Bank) : 01post
- Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician) : 01post
- Head Constable (Steward) : 04posts
- Head Constable (Electrician) : 02posts
- Head Constable (Lab Asstt) : 03posts
- Constable (Peon) : 14posts
- Constable (Masalchi) : 10posts
- Constable (Ward Boy/ Ward Girl / Ayath) : 14posts
- Constable (Table Boy) : 04posts
Application fee : All Candidates belonging to General and OBC category should furnish a crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank draft of Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh ITBP.
How to Apply : The completed applications should be sent to DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh, ITBP Force and Commandant Base Hospital ITBP Force.
Last date for application submission : 11.09.2012
For Notification / Advertisement details of Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) view : http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Recruitment%20of%20paramedical%20staf.pdf