Applications are invited from eligible departmental candidates for filling up the posts of Sub Inspector (Executive) in CISF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) against the recruitment year 2012.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment details:
Total Number of Vacancies : 417posts
Name of the Post : Sub-Inspector (Executive) Jobs
Qualifications for CISF SI Jobs :
Candidates should have Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
Eligibilty Criteria :
Only Constable / GD, Constable / Tradesmen , Head Constable / GD and Assistant Sub Inspector / Exe who have completed 4 years service including the period of training as on 01.08.2012 (i.e. those who have been appointed in the force on or before 31.07.2008) are eligible to compete in this examination of LDCE.
Selection Procedure :
1. Checking of service records.
2. Written Examination
3. Physical measurement
4. Physical Efficiency Test
5. Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2012 :
The complete application in the prescribe format should forwarded to the concerned territorial Zonal Disg (i.e., DIG (NZ-1) New Delhi, DIG(SZ) Chennai, DIG (WZ-I) Mumbai, DIG(EZ) Patna and DIG(NEZ) Kolkata as the case may be) along with all relevant documents.
Important date :
1. Last date for receipt of application by respective territorial Zonal DIsG 10.09.2012
2. Checking of service records at CISF Unit, SSG, Noida 25.09.2012
3. Written Examination : 28.10.2012
4. Declaration of result who qualify in written examination : 15.11.2012
5. Physical Measurement, PET and Medical Examination : 03.12.2012
For Notification/ Advertisement details of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2012 view :