Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Geographical Presence all over India and abroad invites applications from Indian Citizens who have taken the Common Written examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Mumbai (IBPS) on 11.03.2012 and have a valid Score card issued by 113PS and meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. A candidate can apply for only one post for which he/ she has a valid score card.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2012 Details:
1. Legal Officer-II : 25posts
Qualification : A Bachelor degree in Law (BL / LLB)
2. Computer Officer (IT Officer)-II : 10posts
Qualification : Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications/ IT/ Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications/ IT/ Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized University / Institution OR Graduate from a recognized University having passed DOEACC 'B" level
3. Rural Development Officer / Asst. Manager (Agri)-I : 151posts
Qualification : Degree in Agriculture or allied specializations such as Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing and Cooperation etc. from recognized University
4. Rajbhasha Adhikari I Hindi Officer/Asst. Manager (OL)-I: 29posts
Qualification: A post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level OR a post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level
IBPS Socre Requirement : Candidates should have valid IBPS score card in respect of the common written examination conducted on 11.03.2012 for specialist officer.
Application fee : Rs. 100/- for General & OBC candidates. Rs. 20/- for SC / ST/ PWD . fee must be paid in form of challan downloaded from website and the amount must be paid at any branch of Indian Bank.
Selection Process : Shortlisted candidates on the basis of IBPS score will be have to appear for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for final selection.
How to Apply : Candidates should apply through Online at Indian Bank website.
Last date for online applications registration : 05.09.2012
For Notification / Advertisement details of Indian bank :
Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2012
215 Posts Vacancies in Indian Bank Recruitment 2012 Online Apply
Related Posts : Bank Jobs, Government Jobs, IBPS, Officer Jobs, Online Apply, Recruitment 2012
Subscribe to Get Latest Government Jobs in India Alerts via RSS , Government Jobs in India, Fresher Jobs and All Govt Jobs Recruitment and Daily Employment News Updates at NewSarkariJobs.Com, Please Enter your email address in subscribe box to get recent updates.
by newsarkarijobs.com at 9:15:00 AM
- bepcssa.org- Bihar Education Project Council Patna Recruitment 2012
- This is Technorati Claim Check Post
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2012 Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers
- teaboard.gov.in- Tea Board of India Recruitment Notification 2012 Development Officer Jobs
- District Panchyat Raj Officers Recruitment 2012 Jobs in Uttar Pradesh - www.gorakpur.nic.in
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AICIL) Recruitment 2012 for Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancy Online Apply
- Jobs Vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Notification Apr-2012 (rrcb.gov.in)
- Walk-In for Registrar Jobs Vacancy in SAIL Rourkela Apr-2012
- 10th Class Jobs in Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2012 For 2323 Hospital Attendant Grade-II Group-D Staff Posts Vacancy
- Various Jobs Recruitment at DRDO (www.drdo.gov.in) Mar-2012