http://www.bankofbaroda.com/ - Bank of Baroda published Recruitment 2012 Notification for 2000 Clerical Cadre Posts Vacancy at http://www.bankofbaroda.com/ | Bank had issued advertisement for recruitment of 2000 Clerical personnel-Project 2012 invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who are Graduates and who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2012.
Bank of Board Recruitment 2012 For 2000 Clerical Jobs Vacancy Online Apply at bankofbaroda.com details:
No.of Posts : 2000 posts
Name of the Job : Clerical Cadre
Qualification : A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/ SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. OR A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern)/11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/ Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/ State Government of UT administration. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern)/ 11th std. of (11+1+3) pattern of Intermediate/ Pre-University or any equivalent examination/ Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/ State Government or UT administration. OR Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government and
i) IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011 (as stipulated above)
ii) Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
iii) Should be able to read, write and speak English.
iv) Should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local/State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and in which they have qualified.
v) Should be computer literate (proficient in MS Office Basic Applications).
IBPS Score cut-off marks for category:
For Unreserved 24&above and for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen 21&above.
Application fee : Rs. 150/- for Gen/ OBC and SC/ST/PWD Rs. 50/-.
How to Apply : Candidates may apply for Bank of Baroda Clerical Jobs through Online at Bank of Baroda website : www.bankofbaroda.com.
Last date for Online Application Registration : 11.06.2012
For Recruitment & employment News of Bank of Baroad Clerical Jobs view :
http://www.bankofbaroda.com/download/Corrigendum_Detailed_Advt_Clerk.pdf (OR) Click Employment News
For Bank of Baroda Official website : http://www.bankofbaroda.com - more government jobs visit Government Jobs
2000 Clerical Cadre Posts Vacancy in Bank of Baroda & IBPS Clerk Marks for Clerks Jobs Online Apply Jun-2012
Related Posts : 10th Class Jobs, Bank Jobs, Bank of Baroda, Clerks Jobs, IBPS Recrutiement, Inter Jobs, Online Apply
Subscribe to Get Latest Government Jobs in India Alerts via RSS , Government Jobs in India, Fresher Jobs and All Govt Jobs Recruitment and Daily Employment News Updates at NewSarkariJobs.Com, Please Enter your email address in subscribe box to get recent updates.
by newsarkarijobs.com at 1:39:00 PM
- bepcssa.org- Bihar Education Project Council Patna Recruitment 2012
- This is Technorati Claim Check Post
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2012 Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers
- District Panchyat Raj Officers Recruitment 2012 Jobs in Uttar Pradesh - www.gorakpur.nic.in
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AICIL) Recruitment 2012 for Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancy Online Apply
- teaboard.gov.in- Tea Board of India Recruitment Notification 2012 Development Officer Jobs
- 10th Class Jobs in Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2012 For 2323 Hospital Attendant Grade-II Group-D Staff Posts Vacancy
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Group X (Technical) Jobs Vacancy Application Apr-2012
- Walk-In for Registrar Jobs Vacancy in SAIL Rourkela Apr-2012
- Jobs Vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Notification Apr-2012 (rrcb.gov.in)