sahitya-akademi.gov.in Sahitya Akademi , National Academy of Letters, an autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture invites applications for the following posts at its Head Office and Regional Offices, Mumbai | Secretary and Editor Jobs Vacancy at sahitya-akademi.gov.in .
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Notification 2012 Sahitya-akademi.gov.in details::
1. Deputy Secretary (Sales) :
Qualification : A Post graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent professional qualification. 2. Diploma in Sales Management. 3. General Knowledge of Indian Literature and contacts with the book sellers, distributors and book selling agencies. 4. Sound knowledge of at least one Indian Language and good knowledge of English. 5. Five year's experience in sales management in a reputed publishing house and knowledge of the latest methods of sales promotion 6. Basic knowledge of computer application.
2. Regional Secretary :
Qualification : A Post graduate degree from a recognized University in a language recognized by Akademi. . 2. General knowledge of Indian literature and contacts with the literary community. 3. Five years experience relevant to the execution of the job with ability to organize literary and publication programmes and processing of documents / minutes. 4. Knowledge of English and Special Knowledge of at least one language of the region and general awarness of other literatures in the region 5. Experience in office Administration. 6. Knowledge of Government Rules, Procedure and accounts 7. Basic knowledge of computer application.
3. Editor (Hindi) :
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi Literature from a recognized University.
2. Should be a person of proven literary ability. 3. Fairly good knowledge of Indian Literature and good contacts with the literary community. 4. Five years experience in editing literary journals and publications in Hindi. 5. Good knowledge of one or more Indian language besides Hindi. 7. Basic knowledge of computer application.
4. Editor (English):
Qualification: 1. Post Graduate Degree in English Literature from a recognized University.2. Should be a person of proven literary ability 3.Fairly good knowledge of Indian Literature and good contacts with the literary community 4.Five years experience in editing literary journals and publications in English 5.Good knowledge of one or more Indian language besides English 7.Basic knowledge of computer application
5. Assistant Editor (English):
Qualification: 1. A Post-Graduate degree in English Literature from a recognized University 2. Good knowledge of Hindi and one or more Indian languages of the region concerned. 3. Five years experience in editing literary and scholarly manuscripts and over-seeing them through the various stages of production. 4. Basic knowledge of computer application
6. Senior Library & Information Assistant:
Qualification: 1. Bachelor of Library Science degree from a recognized university.
2. Five years' experience in a library of standing 3.Good knowledge of computer application in Library
7. Steno Gr. II:
Qualification: 1. 10+2 from Recognized Board. 2. 80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand and good speed in typing in English 3. Good knowledge in computer application
How to Apply : The complete application should reach to the Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35 Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110 001
Last date for application submission : 28.05.2012
For more details view http://sahitya-akademi.gov.in/sahitya-akademi/pdf/advertisement-28-04-2012.pdf (or) Click here
Sahitya Akademi Rabindra Bhavan (sahitya-akademi.gov.in) Recruitment Notification 2012 Secretary Editor Jobs
Related Posts : Assistant Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Government Jobs, Inter Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, PG Jobs
Subscribe to Get Latest Government Jobs in India Alerts via RSS , Government Jobs in India, Fresher Jobs and All Govt Jobs Recruitment and Daily Employment News Updates at NewSarkariJobs.Com, Please Enter your email address in subscribe box to get recent updates.
by newsarkarijobs.com at 8:32:00 PM
- bepcssa.org- Bihar Education Project Council Patna Recruitment 2012
- This is Technorati Claim Check Post
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) Recruitment 2012 Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers
- District Panchyat Raj Officers Recruitment 2012 Jobs in Uttar Pradesh - www.gorakpur.nic.in
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AICIL) Recruitment 2012 for Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancy Online Apply
- teaboard.gov.in- Tea Board of India Recruitment Notification 2012 Development Officer Jobs
- 10th Class Jobs in Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2012 For 2323 Hospital Attendant Grade-II Group-D Staff Posts Vacancy
- Walk-In for Registrar Jobs Vacancy in SAIL Rourkela Apr-2012
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Group X (Technical) Jobs Vacancy Application Apr-2012
- Jobs Vacancy in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Notification Apr-2012 (rrcb.gov.in)